commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [BeanUtils] ConvertUtils.setDefaultLong() deprecated?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:33:46 GMT
my apologies. it appears that something went wrong with the release java
docs. (the deprecation warnings are fine in CVS HEAD).

setDefaultLong has been deprecated. it is suggested that you use register
the converters directly. eg

    ConvertUtils.register(new LongConverter(defaultLong), Long.TYPE);
    ConvertUtils.register(new LongConverter(defaultLong), Long.class);

- robert