commons-user mailing list archives

From "Tauzell, Dave" <>
Subject RE: [VFS] "Could not list the contents of..."
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:59:46 GMT
You might consider every page a "folder".  So if you cd into a page it
just displays the links (possibly only ones relative the current page).

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominique Devienne []
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 10:50 AM
To: 'Jakarta Commons Users List'
Subject: RE: [VFS] "Could not list the contents of..."

I'd like such a feature too ;-) Granted, it wouldn't work all the time,
and might require different parsing code for different Web Servers
(supporting Apache, IIS, Tomcat, Jetty, and maybe others), but it would
be very useful. Could be disabled by default, and only enabled if
explicitly requested, with clearly documented caveats. --DD