commons-user mailing list archives

From Erik Price <epr...@ptc.com>
Subject [digester] give Digester access to private data
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 22:05:05 GMT
I'm really impressed by how easily I was able to put Digester to use!
Within a few minutes of installing the libraries I had some working
code.  Thanks to the developers.

I was wondering if there is a way to have Digester call private methods
of a class.  I haven't jumped into the source code, but it seems from
the docs that Digester uses reflection to invoke the appropriate
methods, so maybe the question is more appropriate for the Java forums.
  But I was wondering how others on this list use Digester to invoke
private methods.

Thanks!

Erik