commons-user mailing list archives

From "Javagal, Sridhar" <Sridhar.Java...@logicacmg.com>
Subject java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError from Commons_logging packa ge.
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 17:04:38 GMT

Hi,

 I am a new user of commons-logging package. I am writing Junit test cases
for my adapter which uses httpClient/commons_logging package. I am not sure
what's happening here. I am getting this error. Could you please let me know
what it means and how to resolve this?

Thank you,
Sridhar Javagal.

Complete exception thrown:

   java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at
com.logica.omg.mdmladapter.HttpClientBroker.<init>(HttpClientBroker.java:41)

at
com.logica.omg.mdmladapter.HttpClientBroker.instance(HttpClientBroker.java:2
8)
at com.logica.omg.mdmladapter.MdmlAdapter.setup(MdmlAdapter.java:1095)
at com.logica.omg.mdmladapter.MdmlAdapter.configure(MdmlAdapter.java:866)

at com.logica.omg.application.Node.start(Node.java:268)
at com.logica.omg.application.AccessNode.start(AccessNode.java:92)
at com.logica.omg.application.AccessNode.start(AccessNode.java:80)
at com.logica.omg.mdmladapter.MdmlAdapter.start(MdmlAdapter.java:1142)
at
com.logica.omg.testtools.nodetest.core.NodeTesterV1100.start(NodeTesterV1100
.java:97)
at
com.logica.omg.mdmladapter.MdmlAdapterTest.testSuccessfulRingTonePullRequest
(MdmlAdapterTest.java:311)
at
)
at
.java:25)
Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
   org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Jdk14Logger does not implement Log
at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.ja
va:571)
at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.ja
va:289)
at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.ja
va:259)
at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:390)
at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.<clinit>(HttpClient.java:98)

... 25 more
Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class
   org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Jdk14Logger does not implement Log
at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getLogConstructor(LogFactoryI
mpl.java:429)
at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.ja
va:562)
... 29 more
Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Jdk14Logger does not implement Log at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getLogConstructor(LogFactoryI
mpl.java:425)

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It
 It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are
not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all
copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.