commons-user mailing list archives

From Dmitri Plotnikov <dplot...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [JXPath] Concurrence problem of JXPath
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 19:38:16 GMT
John,

I finally got around to addressing this issue.  I applied the fix you
suggested and 50 concurrent threads now appear to run without a glitch.

Thanks again for tracking this problem down.

- Dmitri

--- Guanqun Zhang <kuanqun@yahoo.com.cn> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
>      I am new to this maillist, if my question is
> stale, please forgive me. :-)
>
>      I am using JXPath 1.1, and it has a little better
> performance than Xalan. But during the stress test,
> occasionally there are some exceptions. Here is the
> exception stacktrace:
> ava.util.ConcurrentModificationException
>     at
> java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.next(HashMap.java(Compiled
> Code))
>     at

org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.JXPathContextReferenceImpl.cleanupCache(JXPathContextReferenceImpl.java(Compiled
> Code))
>     at

org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.JXPathContextReferenceImpl.compileExpression(JXPathContextReferenceImpl.java(Compiled
> Code))
>     at

org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.JXPathContextReferenceImpl.getValue(JXPathContextReferenceImpl.java(Compiled