commons-user mailing list archives

From Dmitri Plotnikov <dplot...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [JXPath] simple question on containers
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:39:50 GMT
Jean-Baptiste,

You only need to use DocumentContainer if the XML is loaded lazily from
a file or a URL.  In all other cases you simply use the DOM/JDOM
document or element itself without wrapping it into a
DocumentContainer. The document/element can be the root of the tree,
supplied to JXPath as the argument of the newContext() method, or it
can be a value of a property, variable etc.

I hope this helps.

- Dmitri Plotnikov