commons-user mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DBCP] CLOB Issue?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:45:36 GMT
I regularly use DBCP with Oracle LOBs, and don't see how DBCP could be
causing this symptom, but it may depend upon your configuration. As a
sanity check, try running the statement without pooling (i.e., go straight
to Oracle) and see if you still have a problem.

The OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout line in your stack trace might be
related this problem.  Is it a function of time rather than size?