commons-user mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Workflow] Status?
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 00:55:06 GMT

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 Paul_Parisi@cgu.com.au wrote:

> Hi,
>    Would anyoune know whether any further work is being planned on the
> workflow
> sandbox component?  I was very eager try it out in an application.

I haven't had any time recently to work on this package, but AFAIK the
code that's there works.  There's a trivially small demo of a multi-page
wizard flow in the sources.

Longer term, I'd suggest we look more at using something like Jelly (which
didn't exist at the time I started building workflow) as the basis for the
scripting, instead of inventing YAXBL (yet-another-XML-based-language :-).

> Paul

Craig McClanahan