commons-user mailing list archives

From Raphaël Piéroni <raphael_mail...@yahoo.fr>
Subject [Jelly] jelly script in an Object's String attribute
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 09:02:14 GMT
Hello everybody,
I'm currently trying to understand how to use jelly but,
it seems that we can not use a script stored as a string attribute of
an object.

i have a plentyfull of objects that will have to execute a jelly script
that is not stored a a file but a an attribute of the executing object.

i have found that to run a script you have to know the URI where the
script is, but i don't know how to make the URI going to an
instanciated object. (i may, but it's not a good design for me store
the scripts in a jar file, but i still don't know how to create a good
URI)

in advance, thanks for any piece of advice.

Raphaël Piéroni

=====
| Raphaël Piéroni                  |
| 33+ 223 351 354                  |