commons-user mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CursorableLinkedList ConcurrentModificationException
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 15:31:41 GMT
If I remember correctly, there was once a bug along these lines triggered
by certain evictions of the prepared statement pool that was addressed in
either the pool or dbcp component.  Looking through the cvs logs quickly I
wasn't able to see it, but you may want to give a recent nightly build a
try.