commons-user mailing list archives

From "Jan Agermose" <...@agermose.dk>
Subject jcol files in wars
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 13:22:09 GMT
I'm trying to use dbcp and jocl files in one of my new project. When I compile the project
and run a test class that runs from a expanded war - unpacked that is, things work. The jocl
file is found, my drivers are loaded and so on. But when packed into the war file and deployed
on tomcat nothing works? First (of cause?) I need to load the two jdbc drivers using class.forname.
But I get

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: No pool found for jdbc:apache:commons:dbcp:/dk/topix/ws/smsservice/smsservice.

I have a file :/dk/topix/ws/smsservice/smsservice.jocl (and running the example from the command
line did work)

Any ideas?

Jan Agermose