commons-user mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [jelly] Using ant custom tasks
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 08:19:15 GMT
 From: "Prabhakar Chaganti" <prabhakar@chaganti.net>
> Could someone please point me to an example of how to use custom ant tasks
> inside jelly scripts? I am able to use all of the ant core tasks without
any
> problem, but am not sure how to point jelly to custom ant task library.

It should work exactly the same as in Ant.  If you're having ClassLoader
issues then you might need to specify a nested <classpath> or use a
classpathref to specify how to load your custom tag.

<j:jelly xmlns:j="jelly:core" xmlns="jelly:ant">
    <taskdef name="foo" classname="com.acme.Foo"/>
    <foo a="b" c="${someBean.calculateSomething(else)}"/>
</j:jelly>

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/