commons-user mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: [Configuration/Digester] best practice of loading configuration
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:26:15 GMT

It's not a biggy. The first time you sent it without being subscribed to
the list. Rather than bouncing the email, the email is sent to four people
[of whom I am one] who moderate it to decide if it should be sent on to
the list or refused.

So the first email went through with a bit of delay while I gave it the
thumbs up to carry on.

Sorry for the confusion,

Hen