commons-user mailing list archives

From "Nakagome Tomoyuki" <nakag...@fa2.so-net.ne.jp>
Subject [httpclient] one pakcet per HTTP header?
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:58:32 GMT
Hi all. I just started to use HttpClient suite, trying to replace
the Java standard HttpURLConnection. When I snooped network
on Solaris 8 to see how my program behaved, I found that HttpClient
(or some underlying codes maybe?) sent out one packet
per HTTP header line in one HTTP request. Is this by design?
Is there a switch to change this behavior to reduce the number
of packets? If not, could someone recommend any other
alternatives to HttpURLConnection? Thanks for your help.

Nakagome Tomoyuki