commons-user mailing list archives

Subject RE: [CLI] RESEND: Inconsistency in Options.hasOption(String)
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:39:42 GMT

> The behaviour you describe is incorrect.  I have this on my todo
> list (sorry for not responding to your first mail).

Is the expected behaviour the one where both character and string option
name can be passed in without single or double colon? Would it be OK to
provide overloaded methods, one with a character argument and one with a
string argument? What about backward compatibility then?

If I find some time, I'll try to submit a patch.

View raw message