commons-user mailing list archives

From Roy.Step...@hydro.qc.ca
Subject RE : Set a new object in another object property
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:13:29 GMT
I think I will answer my question...

digester.addSetNext("field/attr", "setAttr" ); instead of
digester.addBeanPropertySetter("field/attr");

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Roy.Stephan@hydro.qc.ca [mailto:Roy.Stephan@hydro.qc.ca]
Envoyé : 24 février, 2003 12:20
À : commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
Objet : Set a new object in another object property

Set a new object in another object property.

The <attr> property of the <field> property is always null. I think I am
missing something.

<field>
	<description>Agency</description>
      <attr>
           	<number>18</number>
           	<code>AGENCE_ID</code>
      </attr>
</field>
digester.addObjectCreate("field", VOField.class);
digester.addBeanPropertySetter("field/description");
digester.addObjectCreate("field/attr", VOFieldAttr.class);
digester.addBeanPropertySetter("field/attr/number");
digester.addBeanPropertySetter("field/attr/code");
digester.addBeanPropertySetter("field/attr");

The <description> is fine but the <attr> attribute of the <field> object
is
always null.
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? How can I set the newly created
object <attr> in the <field> object?

Thank you
Stephan