commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <Paul.Sm...@lawlex.com.au>
Subject [Jelly] Trying to find the demo:swing tutorial
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 02:58:54 GMT
Hi All,

I am pretty new to Maven first of all, so apologies if this is Maven
related.

I've just got Maven installed and working well, downloaded jakarta-commons
module from CVS (noticed it had been promoted out of sandbox), done a maven
-test from within the Jelly directory. All good.

But I can't seem to run the "demo:swing" goal that is mentioned here
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jelly/tutorial.html, can't even find a
reference to this tutorial goal within the jelly subdirectory, is it still
in the distrib?  I am really interested in this particular one as a way of
getting to know what Jelly can do.

cheers,
Paul Smith
Lawlex Compliance Solutions