commons-user mailing list archives

From "Baltz, Kenneth" <Kba...@firstam.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUCEMENT] Commons Digester 1.4 Released
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 22:04:07 GMT
Congratulations and thanks!  Can't wait to try the new code.

Wanted to mention two very small issues with the current website that I
noticed when I went to download 1.4.  I don't know if Bugzilla is for
website issues or not.  If it is, let me know and I'll file the bugs.

1) In the list of Commons projects, Digester should come before Discovery.
(Alphabetic order)

2) The link to the Digester API on
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/digester.html is still pointing to the 1.3
API.  (I realize someone may be working on this right now, but didn't want
it to get forgotten.)

Hope these are helpful.  I think they both are of (very minor) importance
for new users of Digester.

K.C.