commons-user mailing list archives

From "Edwards, Peter" <Peter.Edwa...@astrazeneca.com>
Subject [CLI] Documentation issues
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:12:05 GMT
I recently started using CLI and had some problems that could be resolved in
documentation.

Choice of parser
- I was not sure what BasicParsers, GnuParsers and PosixParsers were -
either examples or a link to descriptions would be really helpful

Ant example
1. I believe this should use the GnuParser not Posix
2. There are two options called "file" - one should be find, the other
logfile - this explains why the example usage does not match the description
of ant
3. The property option requires hasArgs() not hasArg()
4. Getting a value should be line.getOptionValue not getValue

Hope this proves useful.

Pete Edwards