commons-user mailing list archives

From Kenny Smith <tomcat-u...@journalscape.com>
Subject Re: [httpclient] How to post data without a parameter name?
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:10:10 GMT
Hi Adrian,

Well, I can't just roll the APIs back because it appears my build is
highly incompatible with 2.0a2 (there are 6 packages in a2 and only 3
packages in my 2.0 version.

So far, my 2.0 version has been really stable, so I'll probably wait to
upgrade. I dislike using alpha APIs, tracking a CVS repository for
production code just doesn't work.

Thanks for all the input!
Kenny Smith
JournalScape.com