commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Sell <christian.s...@netcologne.de>
Subject Re: [Jelly] restrict use of tag libraries
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 21:51:53 GMT
Paul Libbrecht wrote:
> Christian,
>
> What do you mean by "no taglibs allowed here" ?

I mean that writing

<element1 xmlns="com.yadda.Yadda">

*will* go through, but writing

<element1 xmlns="com.yadda.Yadda" xmlns:y="core">

will *not* go through. In fact, what I really want is to make sure that
there is no scripting from other taglibs between my element1 and
element2 - the namespaces are not really the problem.

<
> Do you mean no taglib-declaration ?
> Do you mean only the following taglibs' tags ?
>
> In both cases, this has to do with parsing. So a schema, as James
> mentionned, or some other (e.g. forcing a SAX filter between the parser
> and the jelly document-handler).

I still dont see what role a "schema" would play here