commons-user mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: [jelly] Eval complex xml pipline?
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:53:34 GMT

> > Would a tag like this be of interest to the Jelly project?
> Would any
> > of the
> > existing tag libraries be a suitable "parent" for it?  Jelly Core?
> >

> I know I'd find it useful ;) I'll look at doing an impl unless you've
> something already going, Knut?

Go ahead by all means! :-)  I know I'd have found it useful a few times
myself.  Wonder what's the best way to implement it...  It'd almost be
tempting to somehow get the XMLParser class to work as an XMLOutput, but
that would require some bigger refactorings and would be quite hackish ;-)
So subclassing XMLOutput is probably the way to go, no?

--
knut