commons-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Wagner <ralph.wag...@web.de>
Subject Integration of molaepipe
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:42:45 GMT
The molaepipe package (http://molaepipe.sourceforge.net)
contains utility classes regarding the java collections framework.
As it is closely related to the jakarta commons-collections project,
I wonder if the molaepipe package should be merged into the commons-collections project.

I am thinking of three possible approaches:
1) Leave the two packages separated.
2) Copy the molaepipe package as is into a commons-collections subpackage,
    after deleting a few classes that are duplicate.
3) Discuss each topic covered by molaepipe separately.

Ralph
E-Mails verschicken und auf Antwort warten? Mit der Kurier-SMS kann
das nicht mehr passieren - http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021174