commons-user mailing list archives

From Pat <...@pat.net>
Subject [betwixt] How to get mixed-content of element?
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 21:06:41 GMT
Hi,

I've searched the mailing list for this one and maybe I'm missing something
very obvious, but - is it possible to get the text of mixed element content
with betwixt?

e.g.

  <foo>
    <bar>blah</bar>
    This is text...
  </foo>

In this case I'll have a class for Foo and bar will be mapped to a String
property of Foo.  But what happens to the text?

Off topic - I am very happy with Betwixt so far (just started playing with it)
and I have high hopes that it will eliminate the need for maintaining my own
tool (based on the SAXModelBuilder example from my book).

Thanks,
Pat Niemeyer
Author of Learning Java, O'Reilly & Associates and the BeanShell scripting
language.