commons-user mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [dbcp]which version?
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:46:21 GMT
I assume "ver 1.1.dev" is simply some nightly build, not a formal release.

If I remember correctly, neither the external interface (JDBC, really) nor
the configuration of DBCP has changed in any way that's not backwards
compatiable with the 1.0 release, and for which 1.0 configurations aren't
compatiable with the CVS HEAD.

For what it's worth, I'd suggest using a nightly build, which has several
bug fixes and few enhancements over the 1.0 release (see the CVS log or
Bugzilla history for details).  You'll want a nightly build of pool.jar at
the same time.