commons-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Westbom <>
Subject Re: [DBCP] getting the underlying result set for Blob processing
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:31:31 GMT
Get the source code (you will need JUnit and Ant) and put a method in to get
the underlying result set (_res).  DelegatingResultSet is a Delegator or
wrapper pattern class.  The underlying result set object is passed in through
the constructor and is private (nothing is exposed to get it).

I have done things like this several times to overcome bugs in this code, it is
fairly easy to roll your own version of the jar file.

Good luck.