commons-user mailing list archives

From David Orriss Jr <d...@davenet.net>
Subject Re: [Logging] Commons against Lumberjack...
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 19:22:19 GMT
On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 11:12:28AM -0800, Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

> That's not the intent -- what I'd like to have, though, is a proposed
> patch that you've shown accomplishes that goal.  The original bug report
> only talked about changing which class to check for in order to gauge JDK
> 1.4 presence or not.

I do not have the knowledge at this time to understand the low-level issues
as to exactly *why* Lumberjack and Commons-logging aren't working together.
When I have the time to resarch the issue I will let you know and either
provide the details of what I can find or provide you with the code to resolve
the issue.

Regards...

--

 David Orriss Jr.