commons-user mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Digester + Logging + Ant NullPointerException
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 21:32:45 GMT
Which version of Digester are you using?  There is only one occurrence of
"Class.forName()" in the current code base (i.e. the version 1.4 that was
just released), in DigesterRuleParser.  Everything else (correctly) uses
digester.getClassLoader().loadClas().

Could you please try this with the latest and greatest Digester release?

Craig