commons-user mailing list archives

From John Keyes <j...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [CLI] Problems with Java-like properties
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:29:22 GMT
Pete,

I am currently doing some work on a redesign of CLI.  The support for
Java properties will be built into the parser so you could retrieve
them like:

  Properties props = parseResult.getProperties();

So using your example there would be two entries in the Properties
instance.

This will allow people to handle the properties in whatever manner
they wish e.g. add them to an application context, set them as
system properties, etc.

-John K