commons-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Field-Elliot <bryan_li...@netmeme.org>
Subject Jelly and X++
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2003 15:01:36 GMT
In this month's issue of Dr. Dobb's Journal (March 2003), an excellent
article appeared by Gregory V. Wilson, "XML-Based Programming Systems".
He described X++ as something of a pinnacle for XML-based programing;
X++ can be found here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xplusplus/

I was disappointed there was no mention of Jelly, because (A) I could
really use a short-cut to grokking Jelly, and (B) now I'm really curious
how Jelly compares (in its typical use case) to X++. Are they apples and
oranges, or apples and apples?

Comments appreciated.. I'm here to learn.

Bryan