commons-user mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Messenger] Persistence?
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:20:06 GMT
From: "Madere, Colin" <colin.madere@ieminc.com>
> Anyone know if there's a way to do persistence via JDBC for Messenger?
>
> If not, anyone know if this is planned (don't see any mention of it on the
> commons site) or would I have to ask the developers?

Typically JMS providers do message persistence for you automatically. Its
one of the benefits of JMS. Just pick a provider that supports persistent
messaging and it all just works. You can enable or disable durable
subscription or persistent message delivery via Messenger's XML deployment
config file (assuming you're using a JMS provider which supports it)

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/