commons-user mailing list archives

From Michał Mosiewicz <>
Subject Re: Oops
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 21:16:59 GMT

----- Wiadomość oryginalna -----
Od: "Schalk" <>
Do: "Jakarta Commons Users List" <>
Wysłano: 09 lutego 03 19:13
Temat: Re: Oops

> Mike
> Is this an official addition to the fileUplaod package?

Well, the story behind this patch is that I have noticed that it could be
more functional. So I added the functionality, and I thought it could be
useful for other people. I created the patch, I posted it to commons-user as
it is described on the website.

That's it. No more, no less. I somehow can't answer if it's official. I can
only say that I officially contributed that addition on my own. But I'm not
the right person to confirm that this patch is to be _officially_ included
in the current cvs tree. I'm only a contributor.

-- Mike

View raw message