commons-user mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject [Re: [jelly] missing JellyTagException
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2003 16:00:27 GMT
From: "TONG DENNIS POK BUN" <ctdennis@ust.hk>
> Dear James,
>
> Could you please point me to where i can find the class JellyTagException?
> The tag-fmt package thrown this exception.

This should be in the commons-jelly.jar. It might be you have an old version
of this jar?

A recent version here should do the trick. If you're building the fmt tags
via CVS HEAD of Maven or the generated Ant build it should download these
automatically for you. If you're using the Ant build, deleting this jar from
the local lib directory will force it to download a new version.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/