commons-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Ross" <Kevin.R...@iVerticalLeap.com>
Subject Digester + Logging + Ant NullPointerException
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 19:12:38 GMT
I'm having yet another problem with logging.  I figured someone else had
already uncovered this and discovered the issue (probably with my
environment).

Environment
Win XP Pro
Java 1.4.1_01

I'm also using Log4j 1.2.7.jar.

     [java] org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
java.lang.NullPointerException
     [java]     at
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.newFactory(LogFactory.java:558)
     [java]     at
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getFactory(LogFactory.java:355)
     [java]     at
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:409)
     [java]     at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.<init>(Digester.java:281)

Any ideas?