commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <>
Subject Re: [jelly] classpath issues (was Re: [jelly] value-of ??)
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:42:50 GMT
>The recent refactoring of the Jelly build system should have fixed this now.
>e.g. you could just build the XML library for Jelly using only the jars it
>requires to build and run the unit tests.

More precisely, it goes in the good direction for that... indeed.

>I use CVS HEAD of Maven to build Jelly libraries and run the unit tests. Or
>add Maven targets to run certain sample programs.

True, I could go in that route... it's not that perfect... I would say...
(does the dependency system of maven actually crawl through
dependencies ? i.e. can I say I am depending on a project ??)

I am currently making something that should depend on xml and ant
Compilation needed a bit  tweaking as well (especially the xml
tag-library (currently retrying).

I would have a simple wish: generate me a list of classpath from such
target. That would be ideal!
(and I am pretty sure many other people would want that...).

View raw message