commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject [jelly] classpath issues (was Re: [jelly] value-of ??)
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:46:53 GMT
Currently trying to reproduce this and... had to move the
installation to another computer so... of course... the classpath had
to be reconfigured, as guessed, it was DOM-4j-dev-7 that I was using.
I'll dig more when I'm through with this test...

The general question of classpath is a slight (or a big?) trouble:
I'd like to keep the dependencies as small as possible so I am just
using a file to store all the jars that I want to use (and not make
"all jars in repository" like in the maven-generated build.xml, it
includes several versions of, e.g. DOM 4j !!).
This file is hand produced when I need it. But I realize now that I
will not get an update of the classpath (I did not get it in my case).

How to maintain an up-to-date classpath for Jelly ?
I fear this is closer to a maven debate.

Thanks.

Paul