commons-user mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: [BeanUtils] "Diff" for beans?
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:09:00 GMT

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Nelson, Laird wrote:

> [...]

Doh :) My fault.

It definitely sounds like a useful piece of code. BeanUtils woudl be a
nice place for at least the part which works out the difference between
two bean instances.

Let's say you ask the class to do a bean-diff. What would you get back?
How would you represent the three concepts of changed, added, removed?

Hen