commons-user mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject RE: [lang] Is there a schedule?
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:47:38 GMT

Over the weekend I will summarise the previous emails concerning the scope
of the next release and re-list the features that the threads seem to see
going into it. [Unless someone else beats me to it]

What I do to get my list is to build the potential new jar, then I run a
javadiff bash script between the two jars. It's a bit rough, but generally
works okay.  This shows me API differences.

Any hidden bugfixes are automatically assumed to go with the next release.
These are obtainable via the cvs log command, and in the previous release
I collated the cvs logs into one file of changes, and matched them against
Bugzilla just to be sure.

View raw message