commons-user mailing list archives

From "ANDERSON Scott" <Scott.ANDER...@thetakgroup.com>
Subject small files okay...big files not okay
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:25:34 GMT
I'm trying to use the sample code from the intro page to see if this
package will work for me:

    FileUpload upload = new FileUpload();
    upload.setSizeMax(MAX_UPLOAD_SIZE);
    upload.setSizeThreshold(MAX_MEMORY_SIZE);
    upload.setRepositoryPath(TEMP_DIR);
    List items = upload.parseRequest(request);
    Iterator iter = items.iterator();
    while (iter.hasNext()) {
	}

I set MAX_UPLOAD_SIZE to -1 since I read that that would allow files of
any size on the javadocs.  I've tried various values for
MAX_MEMORY_SIZE, but I always have the same problem: small files work
fine, but large files either get corrupted, cause exceptions, or don't
get uploaded at all.

Anyone else have this problem before and know how to fix it?

Thanks.