commons-user mailing list archives

From "Lister, Tom (ANTS)" <tom.lis...@ants.co.uk>
Subject RE: commons - cache
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 12:44:44 GMT
Hi
I'll probably take a look at both this cache and JCS to see which is more
suitable for our needs

As we may want to switch caching implementations I was thinking of creating
a cache driver to wrap whatever implementation we choose and create a driver
manager to track loaded cache drivers a la JDBC drivers/manager.

? Tom Lister
ANTS Technical Architecture Group
? - 020 775 65014
? - tom.lister@ants.co.uk