commons-user mailing list archives

From "Naresh Bhatia" <NBha...@sapient.com>
Subject RE: [Digester] How to specify a <call-param-rule> parameter from top-of-stack
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 22:48:53 GMT
Hmmm.... Sounds like an interesting idea - I might give it shot :-)
Naresh

-----Original Message-----
From: robert burrell donkin
[mailto:robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk]
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 3:38 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [Digester] How to specify a <call-param-rule> parameter
from top-of-stack

why not submit a patch!

(it shouldn't be very hard to do but as craig says, the xml isn't a big
itch for most of the digester developers so contributions would be very
eagerly welcomed :)

if you feel like giving it a go, take a look at the get involved links
from the jakarta web site:

http://jakarta.apache.org/

and also the commons patch guide at

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/patches.html

attaching the patch to the bug report would be a good way to submit it.

- robert