commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [BeanUtils] Registering converters. Help!!
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:45:11 GMT
hi Richard

i'm not sure whether it's a bug or not - i'd need more detailed example
code.

there is one thing that it might be - if you pass in "dd/MM/yyyy" into the
IntegerLocaleConverter constructor - for example:

new IntegerLocaleConverter( Locale.getDefault(), "dd/MM/yyyy")

then you might get something similar to what you describe.

- robert