commons-user mailing list archives

From "Baltz, Kenneth" <Kba...@FIRSTAM.COM>
Subject RE: Logging in Digester
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 20:32:23 GMT
Try adding this to your command line to cause logging to go to the console:

-Dorg.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog

Also, try calling digester.setDebug() with a number like 10 ( higher numbers
= more verbose logging)  I seem to recall not getting any messages until I
got to at least 5 or 7.

K.C.