commons-user mailing list archives

From "Baltz, Kenneth" <Kba...@firstam.com>
Subject RE: HttpClient
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:19:03 GMT
You might also try adding this to your command line, before you go
configuring some new logging package:

-Dorg.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog

I think it tells commons-logging to spit log messages to stdout.  I got this
recommendation from the Digester documentation.

K.C.