commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [jelly] [BSF] Loading Scripting Engines
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:18:07 GMT
Thanks, that was it, all seems better now -

Maybe it would be ideal to document somwhere which jars are required to
support which languages. But I suspect this is something that would be
dealt with on the BSF site and not  the Jelly site (while the
documenation for the Jelly BSF Taglibrary might point to the BSF site
with a salient comment that you need to get such things to use the
taglibrary in Jelly).

thanks for the help,
Mark

p.s. the BCEL/BSF Class Builder taglibrary is coming along, I've been
debugging some classes which support "BCEL generation" of "BSF backed"
methods, Seems to function with few inital problems (relating to my
limited knowledge of BCEL). Now I just need to add the tags for it to
the library.