commons-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Pfuhl <daniel.pf...@imk.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Re: [Latka] dead ?
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:38:48 GMT
hi there,

is the latka project dead or hibernated ? i am
wondering because i got no answer to my question
running the app.

i found latka during my search through the subprojects
of jakarta. maybe someone can point me to a similar
application in this context (testing webseites)?!

thnx !!

daniel

Daniel Pfuhl wrote:

> Janek Bogucki wrote:
>
>> Hi Daniel,
>>

>>> From: Daniel Pfuhl <daniel.pfuhl@imk.fraunhofer.de>
>>>
>>> i installed the latka 1.0 alpha1 release an tried
>>> getting started by using the provided samples.
>>>
>>> the result is shown below!

>>> 0 passed
>>> 0 failed.
>>> 0 skipped.