commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Sell <christian.s...@netcologne.de>
Subject Re: [jelly] echo tag
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:49:32 GMT
No thanks. I knew there were lots of complicated ways to do the very
simple thing I had in mind. But all of them amount to
learning/configuring tag libraries that otherwise do tons of things I
have not the least interest in.

The reason why I use a script language is because it should make things
simple. I must say that currently Jelly has a lot of functionality, but
it does not do a very good job at the simple things.