commons-user mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: [jelly] value-of ??
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2003 11:18:37 GMT
> > I seem to be missing an element that does the following: I
> have an xml
> > parsed into a variable using, eg, xml:parse. Now I'd like to address
> > this to the xml:transform element... without outputting it,
> of course !
>
> It'd be a fairly minor patch to the transform tag to allow a
> node or nodeset
> to be passed in as the source XML...

As I submitted the initial implementation of the xmlunit taglib I also added
the option to pass the expected and actual XML documents as a dom4j Document
object.  Maybe that can be copied to <x:transform/>.  With a refactoring
duplication could then maybe also be removed.  Would you be interested in a
patch?

Cheers,

--
knut