commons-user mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <ggreg...@seagullsw.com>
Subject RE: [lang] Is there a schedule?
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:57:40 GMT
WRT Commons-Lang, I would like to get the ToStringBuilder reflection fixes
for class hierarchies from a released build rather than a nightly build.

A maintenance release would allow me to further clean up our code base away
from our various inconsitent toString implementations and use the now fixed
ToStringBuilder. I would be happy with a 1.0.x level release but I am not
sure if this is easy to do for you guys. A 1.0.x release could simply not
include new packages.

What happens if a nightly build fails in a unit test? Is it not posted?

Thank you,
Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Colebourne [mailto:scolebourne@btopenworld.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 2:44 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [lang] Is there a schedule?

Not at present, although I believe that we are due a release.

There will be some debate over whether its 1.1 or 2.0. Also over which bugs
need sorting.

I would expect that the reflect and time subpackages would definitely be
excluded as not being ready.

Have you any particular things you want fixed, etc.?

Stephen