commons-user mailing list archives

From Morgan Delagrange <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Latka] dead ?
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:34:42 GMT
Yikes, for some reason I wasn't subscribed to
commons-user!  Well, I am now.

As others have pointed out, Latka is not dead.  It
does however have a relatively small pool of active
developers (I'd guess about two or three at present).

We recently converted to a Jelly syntax and integrated
with Maven.  Finally providing a 1.0 release of Latka
is high on my priority list, but Latka is now
intimitely tied to Jelly, so I'm focussing my efforts
on a Jelly 1.0 release first.

- Morgan

On Tuesday 28 January 2003  2:38 pm, Daniel Pfuhl
wrote:
> hi there,
>
> is the latka project dead or hibernated ? i am
> wondering because i got no answer to my question
> running the app.
>
> i found latka during my search through the
subprojects
> of jakarta. maybe someone can point me to a similar
> application in this context (testing webseites)?!

=====
Morgan Delagrange
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons